Open weekends from September 2 to October 29 (plus Labor Day), the 2017 Ohio Renaissance Festival returns this fall, promising a royal selection of nearly 100 daily shows, 135 one-of-a-kind craft shops, and enough era-inspired food and drink to feed all of the jesters and jousters in your court! Jousting, jesting, and more medieval fun awaits Lords and Ladies of all ages. New to the grounds this year is Brimstone Haunted Hayride, a spine-tingling trek through the fields and forests that neighbor the festival!
- Action! – Jousting, comedy skits, and fun and games from times of old are just the beginning of the Ohio Renaissance Festival’s high-energy highlights! Watch as world-class glass blowers and blacksmiths demonstrate their crafts, and don’t forget to bring home a one-of-a-kind piece of art or jewelry for yourself!
- Fancy a feast? – Grub like this only comes around once a year! Dig into turkey legs, bangers and mash, steak on a stake, and many more delicious, era-inspired, eats.
- Royal family affair – Little Lords and Ladies are sure to love meeting the festival’s countless characters, and squealing for joy on era-inspired rides.
- Get your shilling’s worth – Discounted online ticket rates like these might just take you back in time, too!
- Location fit for a king – The fun doesn’t have to end when the festival does! Browse the rest of our website to see all there is to do nearby!