The process is super-simple. Here’s how it works:
- Don’t Panic, You Can Do This!
- Open up Safari and load the Weekender Extended web site. (www.weekenderextended.com)
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. This represents the never-ending struggle between the pursuant rectangular form and chased arrowhead. It also represents tapping a button to perform an action, which is more applicable in this case. So tap this button.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you’ll have a few options. The one you want to tap is “Add to Home Screen”. So do that.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon.Type in “Weekender Extended” and save it. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen and you’ll quick access to our site.