Currently Seeking self-motivated, driven, outgoing sales professional to sell advertising in our Online Travel Website and Travel Magazine to an eclectic group of clients.
* Identify, connect with, and convert local and regional businesses into advertising clients in a daily growing publication.
* Cold calling, in-person, and B2B sales.
* Attracting new advertisers, tracking leads, and maintaining existing advertisers.
* Researching sources for developing prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
* Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective clients. * Completing and executing sales contracts.
* Acting as a liaison between advertisers and our graphic design staff on matters such as ad design, and ad updates.
* Working closely with the Director of Marketing on ad-related matters, such as writing ad copy, collection of client material and securing final ad approval.
* Suggest creative execution and manage go-live process.
* Attending trade shows and other events to maximize brand awareness and promote sales.
* Working with databases for storing and accessing client information.
* Must have at least 1 year of website and/or print magazine advertising sales experience.
* Candidate should have a successful sales history, must be goal-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Ability to demonstrate success in developing, maintaining and growing relationships with clients.
* Strong communication and presentation skills — verbal and written, in person and by telephone.
* Computer with Internet access.
* Telephone / Cell Phone with unlimited calling.
* Reliable transportation if job requires travel.
This is a work from home / office sub contracting commission based career opportunity. We are an EOE Firm.